This is Theme 4 of our exciting new range of themes!
Every new theme (and the current default theme) comes with a range new features.
- Dynamic address bar at the top of the homepage allowing easy access to your school's phone number and email
- New text editor with more controls than ever (also known as your toolbar).
- Online form creator - see one in action here.
- Embeded tables on web pages - see the new look table here.
- Sections are now called Widgets - on this theme they appear at the bottom of the page.
- Wider page view when editing a page
- 'All day' facility when creating an event
- Ability to load a .png image in Recent News
- Facebook link - a facebook button on your website header to link direct to your page.
- Built in smaller Quick Links that are customised to match your school colours.
- Quick Link icons are built in and can be customsied for colour and a hover over colour
- Recent News articles are in a 2 column format
- In all themes, Recent News pictures can be turned off so only words appear (see Theme 5b)
- Recent News articles will be capped to 300 characters on the homepage with the remainder appearing under the 'read more'
- Calendar; add to any webapge, repeat events, RSVP, save to pc/mobile, push to email and app as an alert
- Widgets appear on homepage on the bottom and also on webpages - see below
Points to note when switching to Theme 4 from the default theme
- Your current Recent News images will be lost in the transition - they're too small for the new themes.
- Recent News articles will be capped to 300 characters on the homepage with the remainder appearing under the 'read more'.
- In some cases we may need to adjust the number of tabs in the main Navigation menu if it encroaches on the area allocated to the logo.
Click here if you wish to transition to this theme.
To Upgrade to this theme please supply the following:
- Original images for your recent news articles (Recommended Dimensions (W x H) 600 x 400 pixels) If these are not supplied we will switch your recent news articles to WORDS ONLY and you can back fill with your images at a later date.
- Link to your facebook page (if you have one).